You can organize by making notes on this page
- The intense statement, question or quotation to draw the reader in (a single sentence).
- How bad was it. The first 100 words) draws the reader into your story.
- Problem worsens. More details that help the reader identify and get him mentally involved.
- How it came about. Flash back to show how this problem or condition began.
- Turning to God. How you came to seek God’s help, and turned to Him.
- His intervention. This is where your readers rejoice with you, feel your relief.
- Refer to the beginning. Provide a statement tying it together. Should relate to your title.
- Statement of change, possibly with above and review God’s hand in the events.
- Importance to reader. What this should mean to or help the reader. What it teaches.
- Invitation (refer again to the beginning and 7)