SUGGESTIONS FOR GETTING STARTED:
- Think about what life would be like if, prayer were made illegal
- or if your Bible was taken from you,
- What is the privilege of praying worth?
- if you were commanded to either curse Jesus or die.
- What would you say to that person who gave the command
- How would you feel if you fell into some deep sin?
- How do you know Jesus is with you?
- What would you do if Jesus or The Holy Spirit announced He will leave you this time tomorrow?
- What is a favorite scripture? Tell what it means to you
- What does salvation mean? Salvation from what?
- What is your greatest expectation?
- Why do you depend upon God?
- Why don't you use God's name in vain?
- What are you worth to God, and why?
- Do you fear death?
- Have you known Joy unspeakable? What is it like? When does it occur?
- What will heaven be like for you?
- Do you like the praise service? Why?
- Is the Bible exciting, comforting, fearsome? Why?
- If you have received a miracle, or if God has rescued you from a bad situation, write or record that as well.
- We’d like to know about your relationship with God.
Download Getting Started